The first SHA3d PoW blockchain.
- Github (Source Code): https://github.com/bsha3/bsha3
- Block Explorer: http://explorer.bsha3.com
- Download for Windows, Mac, Linux: https://github.com/bsha3/bsha3/releases
Update 10-31-19: Currently the original chain is ‘stuck’! Satoshi’s original difficulty adjustment algorithm was used, which only works out if the network gets a slow start. FPGA-tier power is now necessary to move this blockchain.
For this reason, the community created a hardfork at block 20418, BSHA3-LWMA.
- LWMA1 introduced at block 20418
- No replay-protection
protocolversionupgrade; uses same network as original BSHA3
- Github: https://github.com/bsha3-community/bsha3-lwma
- Block Explorer: https://chainmapper.com/bsha3